Article on The Internet Mini Encyclopædia

Header SSI Insert revised (no index tag!): 22-Feb-2016

Find Mini on Amazon | Mini Books! | About the I.M.E. | click to bookmark this page (AOL click AOL Heart )

Letter Indexes.... A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

CB radios

Obtaining a license

Phone 0117 258 333, and give them your name and address. They'll send you the license application and a booklet of notes governing the use of your CB.

The form you want is RA240.

You can write to:

The Information And Library Service,
Radiocommunications Agency
New King's Beam House
22 Upper Ground

(funny order in the address, I know; but that's how they do it)

Your license covers yourself and others under your 'general supervision' - even the form doesn't properly define what that means, but it gives examples.

Join the Yahoogroups MiniList | Feedback | Submit an Article to the IME

Join the Minilist share your joys and woes with 500+ mini owners worldwide via Minilist at Yahoogroups

Footer SSI Insert revised: 23-Feb-2016